This circuit, created between 1963 and 1967, aimed to re-open to the public after ten years of private use. Works included the enlargement of runoff areas, replacement of guardrails, renewal of certain asphalt areas and installation of debris fences, executed by many local companies.
Mas du Clos is the first french circuit to install our recently homologated debris fence with six meters of post spacing. With our on-site training, the local contractor could quickly install the three sections of debris fence.
|Telefon||+1 505 461-1054|
|Telefon kom.||+1 512 636 4412:|