St. Johannes’s mine - underground tourist route in Krobica in Poland was established on the basis of the historic mine excavations: XVI-century St. Johannes’s mine and XVIII- century St. Leopold’s adit. Mining works were carried out over there in 1576 - 1633, 1755, 1770 and 1811 - 1816. The length of the excavation available for visiting is ca. 350 meters. The areas where the route is located were very abounding with ores of tin and cobalt. Underground tourist route is supposed to reflect the reality of old mines when the miners worked in pavements. The signs of the manual output are still visible in the corridors of the adit.
For the visitors' safety TECCO® was installed.
|Phone||+1 505 771 4080|
|Mobile||+1 505 400 0796|